Monday, February 18, 2008

Update

Well it was a busy weekend. I went to Sadie Hawkins with Paige on Friday, the theme was opposites so we went as Mac and PC :) it was awesome and I was definitely Mac! (it was totally my idea too lol, pretty dorky I know)

On Saturday I came down with the cold that grant had all week. So that was a ton of fun. I also managed to mess up my computer slightly by trying to install Windows on it with this special program that I have. It didn't really work but I managed to fix everything and we are back in action. (thankfully)

And today was a very fun day. G-man turned 16 today! He had a rocking party at Fargos pizza. He had a ton of kids there. And therefore acquired quite the bounty of gift cards and cash lol. He easily has more money than I do right now. But oh well, I will definitely put some pics of the day on here as soon as I can.

Anyway that's a little update, I have to go switch some laundry around and then go to bed! Yay!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: