Sunday, March 04, 2007

Old Friends and Good Times

Well I am back home this weekend. One of my good friends Sam was back on spring break so me and my good Dan that also goes to boulder came down to hang out with him on Friday it was a ton of fun. It turns out that yet another good friend of ours, Rainer was also in town so he was able to come along as well. It was a blast to hang out with the guys again. we went and saw a movie and just hung out at Starbucks and talked about how silly college is. Last night I went with Grant and Paige to this really cool acoustic thing at church where a bunch of the worship leaders just played acoustic songs and kind of told about the stories behind the songs. And then tonight is the Hawk Nelson concert its going to be a BLAST! I am so excited :) Anyway I am about to eat some lunch so I should go but I just thought I would give everybody a little update. Anyway enjoy your Sunday! See ya

No comments: