Friday, March 30, 2007
Starbucks Here I Come
Well I am just about to head out and give out applications to all my potential Starbucks. I have wrote up a very impressive resume if I might so my self so I am liking my chances. I hope everyone is enjoying there week. I Love Spring Break! They should have it every other week or something lol jk. I am kind of anxious to get back to school and finish up my 4 or 5 weeks of school. Pretty soon it will be Summer! lol Yay! I know my mom is dreading this but I think she likes me around the house more than she says she does. Who else would do all the yard work? lol Anyway I should go jump in the shower. Talk to everyone later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be praying for you, I know how much you want to be employed there. I cant wait to see you guys. Love you ~Michaela
think again---- why dont you share how much of that butt load of yard work I had for you that you actually did!!!!
Thats funny Deb...I was acthually wondering that myself.
Post a Comment