Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Is it the 22nd Yet?

So Paige is at this Desperation Summer Intensive thing at New Life. Its basically a church camp for high schoolers on steroids lol. Its a pretty cool deal actually and it was not easy to get into. Paige is loving it and having some great time with the Lord. Its what she needed after some of the crap thats been going on with her family recently. She won't be back till the 22nd however. And I know its selfish of me but I miss her, and I am kind of jealous that she got to go to this sweet summer church camp thing lol. But even though I miss her and want to see her I know that there is nothing better for her than what she is doing now. And I am glad that she is there. I just miss my girl.

So work has been pretty interesting these days. My store is basically starting to become completely different. We have all new management and we are getting a bunch of new people. John is a shift at my store and he is a really cool guy, after my favorite assistant manager left john was the person I went to because he was a lot like Peter. Which makes sense considering that Peter and John are best friends lol. Anyway he is leaving now, he is moving to texas. So basically now I am losing all my cool bosses lol. Its kind of sad but its not all bad I guess. I do like my new manager he is pretty cool. But anyway, if you are in town you should come see me at my starbucks, I don't get many visitors. Well I should get going, but I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to everybody later. See ya!

No comments: