Well the past few days I have had the privilege to spend some time with my awesome family. All the cousins that I grew up with here in Colorado are back with their families for a little family get together. It was so much fun to see everybody. With a total of about 17 or so adults and 7 kids under the age of 8 we all had dinner at my Aunt and Uncles house up the street from me. It was quite the adventure. Paige came as well and had a great time meeting everybody and playing with all the little kids. On the way home with a big smile on her face she started to tear up a little and she told me how much she loved my family and how great they were. lol it was cute.
Family is so important, unfortunately for kids my age I feel that it is often underrated and not valued as much as should be. I am so blessed to have the family I do. God was definitely looking out for me.
Well I should get going I have to run some errands before work tonight. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their week. Talk to everybody later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment