So I took a bunch of cool photos on the way back from Nebraska and there are a bunch so I am just going to make an album on my picasa page and you guys can check them out there if you so choose too. I hope you enjoy them. The things you find on the side of highway is pretty interesting. Most of the pictures are from this little place called milford and an old church that is run down and kind of falling apart but still really cool.
Here is the link to this album
http://picasaweb.google.com/neznerol/NebraskaPics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wes- you make nebraska seem so dirty and broken. You are misleading those who are unaware of the true beauty that Nebraska has to offer. Come on now. :)
Michaela
Wow! Awesome shots bro. Where was that church? So cool! I'm proud:)
Post a Comment