Well I just got off work and its like 2am. I am pretty tired. I am still using this stinking old computer. I miss my apple... :( School starts soon and I am not to excited. Although i really think i will enjoy my new classes its still school.
I had kind of a fun project the past few days. The Crusade group at CU website has been down for a while and they needed a temporary one. They chose to use a blog for a temporary fix, its a good idea to me. Its a pretty easy way to get info out, and they can update it all the time. Anyway so the director for Crusade group at CU asked me to help them create a blog and get everything set up. I was honored that he asked me and had a lot of fun creating another blog. It definitely inspired me to change my boring old blog into something more fun...but that will come later. Anyway If you want to check out what I worked on you can see it at www.gotfuelatcu.blogspot.com
Well I should go to bed I am pretty tired. I hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy your sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment