Well this past week and this weekend have been full of...well craziness. Unfortunately I can't write about any of it for a bunch of reasons but I will say that it doesn't have anything to do with Paige or my family or anything. But you can trust that is has been a very rough couple of days. If you could pray for strength, healing, and wisdom during this time it would be much appreciated.
I did get a little reprieve from the madness this weekend. I came home and went to a football game and watched Paige cheer. I spent time with the family. I hung out with friends. Spent some more time with Paige. OH and got my hair cut.... Lets just say I got way to much cut off and I don't really have long hair anymore which I am not happy about but oh well at least it grows back.
Well I should get some rest, school is up and running again tomorrow and its going to be a long week. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends and I will talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment