Yep he is gangster lol we are so proud!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Oh Halloween...
So the funny thing about going to a huge university is that people are odd and sometimes it is really hard to tell if people are dressing up in costume or they are just weird like that everyday lol. Halloween in Boulder is a pretty wild time, I somewhat fortunately was just a work all night and didn't really have to deal with the madness. I say somewhat fortunate because I was at work till 1am and I had to study for a test I had today. I didn't get to bed till 4:30 ish; thats the latest I have stayed up in a while. Needless to say I am pretty tired. But I am so glad to be done with the week. Anyway I am about to crash I hope everyone is doing well. Here is picture of the coolest little brother ever....
Yep he is gangster lol we are so proud!
Yep he is gangster lol we are so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It comes with the name...He's G
Post a Comment