luckily for me life is a lot bigger than just starbucks. On the ride home from work tonight I felt like God was convicting me of what I was known for. If I were to ask any random person that knew me ever so slightly how they would describe me...Chances are they would probably say I was obsessed with Starbucks. And up till today i would have taken that has a compliment but I started to think what a lame thing to be known for. A beverage, thats what my name is usually associated with...
I want to be known for something bigger than just a beverage. I want people to think of me and think of my Heavenly Father. I want to be associated with my God and not my starbucks drink. Dc Talk kind of set the bar I think lol. I want people to label me as a Jesus Freak. God has done SO much for me...yet to be honest..I remain silent for the most part. Why am I not out shouting it? I spend entire blogs talking about red cups and my frustrations with a donut shop... Is that really what my life has come to?
In all reality I live a full life. I go to good school, I have great friends, I have an awesome girlfriend that has been such a blessing in my life, I have the best little brother anyone could ask for, I have an incredible family, I have great (most of the time lol jk) parents, I have a dog that i can use as a pillow and a foot warmer, the list could go on for forever... I am tired of being silent.
Here are some pictures of my full life...for which the Glory goes all to God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you Wes! I love your heart even more....
Michaela
Post a Comment