Friday, January 18, 2008

Dont give up on me!

So I am lame and I haven't been blogging much recently. But don't give up on me because there is still hope! I have pictures! Its pretty exciting I know lol. Its been pretty busy recently with going back to school, and the special olympic games, and work, and various other little things that have to get done. I haven't even really used my computer much more than just 5 min at time this week. But I am finally catching up on computer duties (one of which of course is to blog and put up pics). I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry again for the lack of blog action. I will try to do better and have a more exciting life...no promises though lol.

So this is my sweet room, notice the awesome menus :) there is no place like home

This is Grant rocking out to Guitar Hero
This is his "serious I am so good looking with my guitar pose"
This is our sweet team! Go Bucks!
I am rebounding- check out that vert!- thats got to be like 2 inches
Here is G-man playing some sweet defense

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Taylor and Joanna said...

We'll never give up....but it is about time for a new blog!