And another thing, I feel like I am constantly saying sorry for not blogging as much so by now my apologies probably don't mean anything lol... I am ok with that. You will just have to wait sometimes to see a new blog entry... you'll get over it lol. So I have been kind of busy lately, this special olympics basketball league is a ton of fun but its proving to be a lot more driving than I thought it was going to be. But its totally worth it at the same time. Our team is pretty good but for whatever reason (maybe me) we always lose. I think we won one game last time I played on the team.
Well we are feeling pretty good because we won our last game against the hardest team in the league. It was a great game. Rough but great. The team we played almost got kicked out of the league last year for playing dirty. Basically because their partners (like me) would score a lot and steal from the special needs kids all the time. They also had two or three special needs kid who were just as good as I am but everyone felt bad guarding them really well because they were special needs so they would score like a ton of points. Well I put a stop to that lol. I started to put some serious D on the partners and the other kids who were really good. And the rest of my team pretty much did the rest, it was awesome. G-man put up a lot of good shots but unfortunately didn't make any, but he is shooting so that is important.
Here are some pics of a "hike" (even though it wasn't a real hike because we didn't use any real trails...which I was somewhat bitter about because it led to me falling and getting all muddy and wet but anyway) that Paige and I went on the other day. It was really nice out and a lot of fun. Its a good thing that I have like freakish long arms because a lot of the pictures I take of us wouldn't work otherwise lol.
1 comment:
Just how long are your arms?????????
Post a Comment