Friday, March 28, 2008
PA madness
So I am having a sweet time out here with my cousins. Its been a lot of fun. Its interesting to experience the small college life compared to my huge mega college life. I really like it actually, everybody seems to know everybody and its a tight little community. I can go three days without seeing the same person at CU lol. I feel that the small college life is more conducive to the " college experience" those crazy random things that cant really happen in any other time of your life. I have already had some awesome ping-pong games, whiffle ball tournaments, and some sweet volleyball and football games. I have sat on a porch in a local coffee shop watching it rain in small town Pennsylvania. Its been a fun change of pace. We went into Pittsburgh today it was a lot of fun. I got some sweet photos I will put them up here pretty soon. I am not to excited to go back lol. But anyway I should probably go. I will talk to everyone later. Look forward to some sweet photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats cool. Volleyball rox ur sox off!
have fun,
sarah
Post a Comment