So I have been working all weekend on a presentation for my economic history of europe class and its been pretty difficult. I was doing the presentation with 3 other people. It was a lot of work and by the end of it I had a really good grasp on the article I had to present on. However due to our schedule we never actually got together we just divided the work and communicated through email. We all had a good understanding of the article. But when we presented today our teacher was such a jerk. She was sarcastic and kept interrupting our presentation. She would sarcastically ask us a question we would answer and then she would roll her eyes and tell us to keep going. She was so rude! She has done this to many other groups who were presenting. Ugh! what a jerk
sorry needed to vent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She sounds like a jerk. i have had teachers like that and they make me so mad. i just want to tell them to sush!
Sarah
Post a Comment