Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cleaning...

So my roommate moved out earlier today so I have been all by myself in my apartment :( So sad right? But luckily I move out tomorrow morning so I won't be too lonely. I have been cleaning like crazy. My kitchen looks incredible its like brand new!! The rest of my room will be clean soon hopefully. My parents are coming up tomorrow morning to help so that will be nice. Moving out of an apartment is a lot different from moving out of a dorm. I couldn't wait to get the heck out of my dorm lol. But moving out my apartment is a little bit harder. Probably because its more like a home than a dorm is... I don't know.

Its been great to be done with school. All of my friends have pretty much already left so I am getting really excited to go home. Anyway I should probably head back to cleaning and then go to bed. I will talk to everyone later!

No comments: