Friday, May 30, 2008

quick

Well I really need to be in bed because I have to work early tomorrow but I just thought I would write a quick note. I have really been amazed at how God answers prayer. Especially prayer that has been going on for a long time. One of my best friends started down a bad path near the end of high school. I was worried about him and prayed for him quite often. He continued to go farther and farther down the path and ended up in some really deep muck. I kept praying but never really saw any results which was frustrating. But a couple months ago he got into some real big trouble and it really shook him. He has completely turned his life around in a way that I never even imagined possible. He is so hungry for God is ridiculous. He is like a totally different person. Its been so encouraging to hang out him on this new journey.

And now as my amazing cousins leave for africa to pick up their adopted twin children the prayer that they have been praying for years will finally be a reality in way that they probably never even imagined. God is doing big things...its awesome to be a part of them.

No comments: