Wednesday, December 06, 2006

7 boxes down and 1 crazy move home left

So I sent out 7 boxes of my stuff today. I shouldn't have to send anything more home which will be nice. although it is going to be a crazy flight home. I will be maxed out on all my stuff. lol oh well. I am pretty tired so I think I am going to go to bed. I worked all night in the studio and didn't cut myself!! lol last night I cut myself AGAIN this time while I was making my model. I am like scared to cut anything in that class again. oh well good thing I am almost done with it right? After tomorrow I go into crazy production mode. So it will be pretty intense. Pray that I can finish strong and not over stress to much. pray for Paige too if you would, she is sick with a high fever and vomiting. Anyway I am falling asleep I will catch everybody later. Enjoy Wednesday!! greatest day of the week except for Friday! See ya

No comments: