Well today was a big day for a couple reasons. The first reason being today was my mom's birthday. I would tell you how old she is if I knew. She probably for good reason stopped telling me that a while ago. I ask every once and a while but I usually forget lol. She is old lets just put it that way. lol jk she is not that old but I like to give her a hard time about being old. What is a son for right? Anyway mom i hope you had a good birthday. I love ya
Secondly it was a big day because Paige and her team won the State Championship for cheer leading!! I think its like the second or third year in a row CSCS has won state in cheer leading. And I am very proud of Paige she worked really hard along with the team and it payed off. She totally deserved to win and I am so happy for her and wish I could have been there to see her cheer. I think its funny that my girlfriend has already done infinitely better in sports than I ever did in high school. What can I say she is pretty amazing and I am well..not so amazing I guess lol Oh well what can you do right?
Well unfortunatley my day was quite the opposite of big..it was rather boring actually. I messed with my computer most of the day, then went to go get dinner, then starbucks, then studio, then home to go to bed. I hope everybody is doing well and enjoying their weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment