Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yay for Church!

So it is Sunday morning and i am about to go and get ready for church. I missed new life a lot and I am very anxious to see how church goes ever since the whole Pastor Ted thing. I have such a lazy week. I pretty much have done nothing all week. I spent most of yesterday watching tv and playing Nintendo. Not to mention wrestling around with grant. It was good times. I need to go and do some shopping today though. I still don't know what to get Paige for Christmas....but don't worry I will find something. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! It feels so much more festive now that I am home. With all the decorations at home and the Christmas tree, and all the lovely Starbucks that I love here in town. Anyway I should probably get going and continue getting ready. But I hope everybody is doing well and enjoying the Christmas season. Thanks again for all your prayers for Paige she is doing well and can walk around and stuff. Which is good. Pray for safe travels for my parents as they fly back tonight. I will talk to everybody later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol thanx for going to my website i wudnt think that u actually do it! but u did so thats kool! lol yah we get out this wednesday~ but we have a LAME break!!!!!!! we have seriously have a week!!! only then we go back to skool! and rainer gets to stay home for a month!!!!! hez got it better than i do!!! wats up with that!!??? well thanks agian and hope u have a sweet christmas!
*lExAnNe*