Well today Feb 6, 2007 was Me and Paige's one year anniversary!! It was a bitter sweet day because i couldn't be home to celebrate it with her. But we will celebrate this and valentines day next weekend when I come home for the weekend. Its been quite the year and one I wouldn't trade in for anything. Paige has been a huge blessing in my life and its been awesome to see God move through both of us to spur each other on. Its crazy to think its been an entire year already. It doesn't seem like it. I am so excited for all the cool things God will do through us as we continue on. I am also excited for all the new fun memories we will collect as we continue on. I am very lucky and I am very happy :) I hope everyone is doing well.. Have a fantastic week!!

This is about a year ago when we first started dating :)

I know I have put this up on my blog before but its one of my all time favs of us

lol I promise this is a different picture than the one I put up here the other day, but this is us now. We have come a long way but there is more to go and I am so excited for it!
Happy Anniversary Paige!!
I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment