Saturday, February 10, 2007
Exhausted
This has been a long long week and I am so glad its the weekend. I am truly exhausted in every form of the word. My sleep habits are hay-wire it seems like. And tonight was the second time I almost got sick because I was so dehydrated. Don't get me wrong Boulder is treating me so much better than Boston in regards to work load and stress levels and in regard to a lot of things. But my poor sleeping/eating habits have still remained none the less. I am ready for some sleep and I am anxious for the chance to sleep in this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to get some rest and just enjoy my weekend. Anyway I hope everyone had a good week and enjoy your weekend! I will talk to everyone later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment