I don't know why my face was so red...anyway that is us and one of Paige's good friends and her date. They dressed up as Johnny Cash and June Carter.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Woa there!!
I just noticed I haven't posted since tuesday! Goodness gracious what a slacker. Anyway my week has been really good. I have made a more concentrated to effort to be in bed on time and to get all my homework done. So far its going great. I have been getting to bed before or close to midnight all week. Well except for tonight lol I had a blast today because I came home for the weekend. I went to sadies hawkins tonight with Paige it was a ton of fun. we dressed up as a western couple. We were looking pretty good. I will see if I can put a picture up. Anyway Tomorrow is Grants Birthday and I am supper excited. Its been so good to hang out with him again he is growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be 15 tomorrow. Its so bizarre. Well its late and I am pretty tired so I am going to hit the hay. Talk to everybody soon, hope everyone is doing well.

I don't know why my face was so red...anyway that is us and one of Paige's good friends and her date. They dressed up as Johnny Cash and June Carter.
I don't know why my face was so red...anyway that is us and one of Paige's good friends and her date. They dressed up as Johnny Cash and June Carter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Saddle Up Partner! Nice look Wes. We miss you too buddy and the couch definitely has your name on it;). Hopefully we'll give you a call soon.
HOLY COW IS THAT TYLER!!! My bro!
Ooo how I miss him.
Oo and I miss you too Wes.
lol
Jk
I miss you both equally.
Post a Comment