Friday, June 08, 2007
Long Day
Well it has been a long day, having three days off from work and then working a long shift was rough. I was a little rusty but it was a good day. I am still loving my job and I am excited to get certified next Monday. I haven't been up to much recently except working, spending time with the fam and hanging out with Paige. We had a date last night and it was a ton of fun, it is very rare that we get to go anywhere by ourselves without her parents with us, so getting to go get dinner and movie was a real treat. We went to olive garden and then we saw Pirates 3 which was awesome. I was a little disappointed with the ending but it was still awesome. I am such a dork i just downloaded my favorite parts of the soundtrack off of Itunes. Anyway I should get to bed, my mom has me picking weeds all day tomorrow :( I will talk to everyone later. Oh by the way no car yet.......unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow :) See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment