Friday, June 29, 2007
Mini Vacation
Well my little mini vacation is pretty much over. I haven't worked since Monday and I must say as much as I love work it has been great to get a way for a while. Its been good to get some rest and hang out with Paige a little bit. I probably won't have a big pay check but oh well. I had a urge this week to indulge in my nerdness and get a new gadget to play with. I have saved up some money, so I got a new phone...its fun I like it. I am not sure I really need it...but its nice. Ya know every kid has the things they like to spend money on. Some buy clothes, some throw parties, some get stuff for there car...I am nerd and I buy a smart phone because I think its mega awesome. lol oh well, I am just hanging out right now watching Conan O'brian and its pretty much hilarious. One of my favorite bands Relient K is on tonight, I am pretty excited. Well I hope everyone is doing well, I am going to go get some ice cream. Enjoy your weekend everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment