Friday, June 15, 2007
Prayer Request
Hey everybody just thought I would throw out a quick prayer request. Paige was at a cheer camp thing this past week and she was doing a back flip and her spotter didn't spot her very well and she fell on her neck pretty bad. Her chin went down and bruised her sternum pretty bad, she bit her lip real bad, and hurt her neck really bad. They think she might have torn some of tendants in her neck. She has been in a lot of pain the past few days. The poor thing is handling it pretty well but I can tell she is hurting. She just got some good pain medication from the doctor yesterday so that should help, but still pray that her neck can recover well and that she will start feeling better. They had x-rays done to check if any bones were broken, thankfully none were but its still kind of serious so just be praying for her. She won't be able to do cheer leading for a while which she is pretty upset about but she has no choice. She is going down to her dads house in Texas soon so hopefully that will go well as well. Anyway I know I am rambling. Thanks for the prayers I know she will appreciate them. See ya everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will pray for her. How is she doing now? God Bless!
PS. I was recently visiting Boulder at the Colorado University. Is this the same school you go to?
Post a Comment