Yesterday I went with Paige and her family up into the mountains. We went to Breckenridge to find some place to go sledding. In my 10 or 11 years of living in Colorado it was my first time to a little mountain town. I have been to winter park but thats about it. Breckenridge was sweet! What cute little town. And the Starbucks.....One of the coolest ones I have ever seen. We didn't go inside :( but it was in a little yellow house and it was awesome. Anyway I took some pictures of our sledding adventure so here they are.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Christmas Time
Sorry for the lack of blogging recently, I have been busy finishing up finals and getting ready to come down for break. Well I am home now its amazing. I have had a great couple days relaxing, hanging with Paige and the family. Its been incredible. However with such joy comes sorrow..I am talking about my post-Christmas depression of course. Every year as it gets closer and closer to Christmas and Christmas Eve I start to get sad knowing that this amazing and joyous time of year won't be around for another whole year! As Christmas day starts to wind down it gets worse. It takes me a couple days to get out of it before I start going on with the rest of my life. My mom however is exactly the opposite, probably because she is kind of scrooge lol.
Yesterday I went with Paige and her family up into the mountains. We went to Breckenridge to find some place to go sledding. In my 10 or 11 years of living in Colorado it was my first time to a little mountain town. I have been to winter park but thats about it. Breckenridge was sweet! What cute little town. And the Starbucks.....One of the coolest ones I have ever seen. We didn't go inside :( but it was in a little yellow house and it was awesome. Anyway I took some pictures of our sledding adventure so here they are.


Yesterday I went with Paige and her family up into the mountains. We went to Breckenridge to find some place to go sledding. In my 10 or 11 years of living in Colorado it was my first time to a little mountain town. I have been to winter park but thats about it. Breckenridge was sweet! What cute little town. And the Starbucks.....One of the coolest ones I have ever seen. We didn't go inside :( but it was in a little yellow house and it was awesome. Anyway I took some pictures of our sledding adventure so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment