I am going to bed early tonight. I have a good amount of studying I should do but i cant stop thinking about the events yesterday. As the day went on more and more info came out about what happened yesterday. Names and pictures of the victims emerged, info about the shooter came out as well, the story of the security guard and her role in taking down the shooter also was told today. I have been in a weird mood all day, and especially tonight. I haven't been able to really put a finger on my emotions but tonight I finally found one. Humbled. The tragedy of what happened yesterday really puts a perspective on what you think is important in your life. The tragedy also puts persecution into perspective, all around the world there are Christians who face this kind of tragedy and persecution every day. I can't think of any other word other than humbling.
God has shown in incredible ways his sovereignty and deliverance for his people. He has turned what was meant for harm into something that will impact lives for the better. I think most of all I am humbled in God's presence in this whole situation. I am filled with aww at what he has done.
I will go to bed with a humbled heart tonight. This week before finals is going to be hard, if you could pray for strength to get through this hard time with school and with all the recent events. That would be really nice. Anyway I am going to bed. Talk to everyone soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment