Monday, October 16, 2006
5 hours! Help!!
Ok so be praying for me, starting from when my first class gets over this morning at 9am I will have just over 5 hours to complete 6 drawings. One of which I have NO idea how to do because the teacher didn't teach us it, and when I tried to get help after class last week, he had to run to a meeting and didn't help at all. He sent me to his TA who pretty much did nothing for me. So I will have to see if somebody can help me tomorrow because I have no idea what I am doing. Anyway I finished one drawing before I came home to change and that drawing took me an hour long to finish. So I don't know how I am going to get 6 done in 5 hours. Be praying that I can get it done in time and that they look halfway decent. Hopefully I will be able to put up some pictures of what I am talking about but probably not for a while. I am off to go grab some breakfast. Thanks for your prayers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment