Wednesday, October 11, 2006

All Nighter #2

So it is like 11:30am and I am still awake after pulling an all nighter. Luckily I do not have the option of taking a nap today which would have made my whole sleep cycle worse. So I just finished my Starbucks with an extra shot of esspresso. And I am off to run some errands before class starts. oh did I mention I spent all of night working on my model and I still have like 7 drawings to do today before class. Yep life sucks like that, especially if you are a NU Architecture student. Anyway I should probably get going but I thought I would put up a quick blog because I am pretty sure I will crash tonight and probably not write one. Anyway have a great day. Its already half way through the week thank goodness!!

No comments: