Saturday, October 28, 2006
Calm before the storm
Well I have gotten some good rest the past few days. I went to bed really early on Friday...Like around 3 pm :) I pretty much slept until today at about 9:30am. I got up and got ready to go out and do some homework. I met Mike for lunch and then went to starbucks to write my English paper. I got some good progress done on it but I didn't get as far as I wanted. Mike called and wanted to know if I wanted to go watch some movies at a friends apartment. I initially told him I couldn't go because I had to much work but he convinced me to stay for a little bit. So I decided I can't spend my entire college experience just doing homework so I decided to go for a little bit. I watched one movie and had dinner and then I left. I tried writing a little more on my paper but was distracted because I was watching another movie. I have to watch a movie or turn on the tv or else I get really lonely and kind of freaked out. So I put in one of the best movies ever! The Bourne Supremacy! I just finished and now I am going to bed. The reason I titled my blog what I did is because I have a TON of work left to do tomorrow. I have to finish my English paper, build another model, do two drawings that take forever. Its going to be really really bad. I will be up all night tomorrow probably. Oh well. I tried to be productive this weekend and I was to an extent. But I wanted to have a little fun to, plus I wanted to sleep. But its going to kill me in the next few days. What can I do about it right? Anyway I should really get going to bed. I hope everybody is doing well. And I will put up another post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment