Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trash

So like I said in one of the captions to my photo. I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, and I am not bashing on Boston but I was really surprised this one morning on my way to starubucks by how incredibly dirty the streets were. People act surprised when I tell them that we have huge rat problems. And here is why...There is garbage all over the place. I regret to say that all of this can be found only a block away from campus on Huntington Ave. or the "Avenue of the Arts" I really love parts of Boston, needless to say that this part is not one of my favorites. I do like some of the photo's because they are very provocative in a sense. Anyway you can find them under the "Boston Pics" link

1 comment:

Meredith Ann said...

it's trash day....hence the mess (more of the mess anyways...)