Wednesday, November 01, 2006

37 Hours of frustration

I am so lost right about now. I think it is ensued although I am not sure because all the days seem to run together when you stay up all night. I have been up for 37 hours straight and my body hates it. It has to wake up tomorrow and take a test too. It pretty much hates me! Oh well...My drawing class is not going well. I spent all the time and didn't even finish, I have to finish by Friday which means instead of being done with the project I have to go back and do more work on it. I am so frustrated with that class. I can't even explain it. But oh well I am typing with my eyes closed because they won't really open anymore. I am going to bed, pray for me please I feel horrible, my whole body aches and I just can't take it any more. I will write more later but for now...Goodnight!!

1 comment:

Taylor and Joanna said...

We are praying for you man. Three weeks, just three weeks until a ten hour nap to Iowa;)