Monday, November 06, 2006

9 months...

Well today has been a pretty good day. I would tell you about it but it really doesn't matter because today is Me and Paige's 9 month anniversary!! Its always hard to spend these occasions away from each other but I think we are doing alright. I led her to believe that I didn't really get her anything and that a late card was on its way to her house. However I had a florist in town deliver 9 red roses to the school to surprise her. She actually thought I wouldn't have gotten her something...please! me being the hopeless romantic that I am how could I not? lol or the dork I am whichever you prefer. It was fun to get that text message after she got the flowers. I have been blessed to have such an amazing, Godly, encouraging, and patient girlfriend. Not to mention she is a cuttie :) and incredibly beautiful!! These 9 months have been some of the most fun I have ever had. Most recently the past few months have been hard but they helping us to grow and mature both individually and as a couple. I have really learned to appreciate the sound of her voice over the phone. I can not wait to be home to go home for Christmas and see her again. If you are reading this Paige I want say thank you for the past 9 months they have been incredible and I look forward to many more. To everybody else who isn't Paige I hope you had a great day and enjoy the week!!

Here are some pics...

This is a classic one, we took this when we first started datingAww cute...there are more recent ones but they are all on Pagie's camera and she wont' share lol jk. she just hasn't sent any new ones to me yet.

No comments: