Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sad Day

Well as some of you might have known by now some of the allegations against pastor Ted are true. He was dismissed from the church today. They will explain more tomorrow at church and will also a read a letter that was written to the church by pastor Ted. I am shocked to say the least. Its been a hard day since I found out. So many emotions and thoughts have gone through my head. I am just amazed that God used pastor Ted and blessed him like he did with all this in his past. The only thing I can think of is that pastor Ted repented of his sins a while ago and tried to put it behind him, got things right with God, and then continued with his life. I don't know how true that is but it seems like it would make sense. Everybody makes mistakes and thank goodness God forgives us of those mistakes!

Today wasn't all bad I had a homemade meal!! Our mens life group decided to make dinner for one of the girls life groups and it was a lot of fun. We made spaghetti and garlic bread and salad it was SO good. I miss homemade meals, I mean the cafeteria food is pretty good but its no homemade meal. And right now I know my mom is reading this and saying "why is he saying this he never seemed to like what I cooked when he was at home" lol well mom your food is good, I just had to point out every thing wrong about it so that I could bug you. Anyway we played a card game and I won which is rare. Then we hung out for a while and I went home and did laundry. And now I am going to bed because I am really tired. Its been a long day, and I am still very sad about this pastor Ted stuff. Its so weird to leave home and be so far away and have your church fall apart while you are gone. I am anxious to be back home and see how things have settled out. I miss home and I miss everybody back home. I miss my amazing girlfriend, and my family, and my stupid dog. Anyway I am off...Goodnight!

No comments: