Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lets get Wes!!

Well I have had a blast out here in Iowa. I can't stress enough how nice it is to be out of the big city. I can go to sleep and not here sirens, or people in the alley that are throwing glass bottles around. lol Its pretty peaceful around here. Well that is until the boys wake up :) But I love it they are so full of energy and spark. So this morning I am kind of half asleep, half awake and I here the boys yell from downstairs "Lets get Wes!!" I thought I would try to flip it around on them and try to scare them. So I jumped out of bed and hid behind the door. Unfortunately the first little head that poked through the door checked behind the door first thing and saw me. I am assuming that as one of the younger boys with 2 older facetious brothers he had learned that hiding behind the door trick and had been tricked by it before. So he was ready for me. lol

So yesterday was a lot of fun, I woke up and hung out with the two younger boys Max and Quincy for a while. Then me and Andy (father of the 4 boys) went to see Happy Feet with the boys. It was an alright movie, I can imagine Grant might like it. Anyway we got back to the house and put the boys to bed after a while. And then Andy, Taylor and Joanna and I went into Iowa City I believe and went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to Starbucks! Which was wonderful. It was a good time.

Well I should probably get going but I hope everybody has a Great Thanksgiving!! I will probably post a very cheesy "what I am thankful for" blog later today. SO don't miss that one!! lol anyway I will catch everybody later, Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: