Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chilly!

So I decided I am not a big fan of cold weather. Its going to be pretty stinking cold here the next few days. I guess some pipes froze back home last night. Its pretty funny actually because here I am complaining about the cold weather when I am baking in my room. I am not sure how to adjust the heat so its really hot in my room. lol go figure. Anyway today was a pretty productive day I went and explored and found where all my classes are going to be. Then got some dinner with Jimmy and Mike who is jimmy's brother basically lol. Then I had my good friend Dan that lives up here to drive me around and show me around the town some. We stopped at Target and got a few random things that I needed. I came home talked to Paige got ready for class tomorrow and now I am going to bed. Tomorrow will be a big day and I am kind of nervous but it should go great. Well I am off to bed. Talk to everybody later!

P.S. I was going to take pictures today but since it was like 11 degrees I didn't want to take my hands out my gloves to take pictures lol so when it warms up some I will be sure to get some.

No comments: