Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Look...New Year...New Experiences..New Home...New School...you get the picture

Well Hello Everybody! As the title suggests there is a lot of new things going on in my life. Starting with a few small rather meaningless changes like the new template for my blog. I was getting tired of green. And well as you can see in the previous picture I have some new hair. Yipee!! lol Some other rather larger changes include my new school that I will going to. My new home in Boulder. And totally new experiences at a new school. I am pretty excited about all these changes. This new semester is going to be different but good I think. Winter isn't quite over but I am loving the idea of spring. Colorado is amazing in the spring...well Colorado is amazing all the time. Be looking for some cool pictures hopefully of spring and of Boulder. I should be heading up there in a couple days to look around before I go there I will take some pics and put some up on here.

Well I am going to go get some ice cream and watch Conan O'Brian. I hope everybody is doing well. The weekend is almost here and I am excited. It should be a cool weekend. I celebrate 11 months with Paige and will once again beat her in bowling and then treat her to dinner to make up for the humiliation ;) My good friend Mike from Boston will be coming in and I will get hang with him. Should be fun. I hope you everyone enjoys their weekend! See ya

No comments: