I can't believe tomorrow is Friday this week went by so fast. At least for me anyway. I had a pretty slow day today. Class was over at 9am so I went back to bed for a few hours. I got up and just messed around and read some of the book we are doing for "Emit" which is the name of the bible study/community group that I joined through campus crusade. Formed mostly out of kids that live by me in other dorms. I am pretty excited about it. I think its going to be good. So I went to that tonight and ever since then I have been relaxing and taking some photo's. We kind of wanted a cool photo/logo thing for our new bible study. Something like a light bulb or something (kind of like being a bright light in a dark place type of thing). I looked and looked online and I couldn't find anything so I decided to take matters into my own hands and just take some pictures of my own. They came out a lot better than I thought they would. I put some of the good ones on my album. There should be a link to my album on the right under "sweet pics" or something like that. Anyway if you have trouble with the link and you cant see any of the pictures or anything just let me know and I will try and fix it. Anyway I am going to do some homework before I go to bed. I hope everyone is doing well and excited for the weekend. I will catch everyone later.
This is what I came up with for the groups logo/picture thing.. I like it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment