Friday, January 19, 2007

Why do I need an education again?

Sorry for the lack of updates recently I have been so busy trying to find all my classes. Get all my books. Try to get in some kind of routine lol its been a mess. In fact right now I should be doing some calc homework but I thought I would write a quick note. There is some bright news in all this confusion of scholarly activity. I had dinner last night with a group of students from campus crusade that live in buildings near me. They are all really nice and it was refreshing to be around some good Christian kids in such a secular place like boulder. I will be joining there dinner/bible study thing on Thursday nights so I am pretty stoked about that. Anyway school is kicking my butt..mainly because I am not used to school like this. At northeastern is was all model building and drawing and some english homework from time to time. Now I am doing calculus and chemistry again and I am not used to it. I haven't done it so long. But I will get in the hang of it again..eventually lol. And don't worry I am fully aware that I need an education I am just not to excited about getting to that point lol. Anyway I should go finish my homework. Talk to everyone again soon. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes-- you do need to do your homework