Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Visit

So I decided kind of last min to take a quick visit home today. Jimmy was driving down to spend the day with his mom because it was her birthday so I asked if I could tag along. So we got up this morning drove down, I got dropped off at my house and went to church with the family, while jimmy went and hung out with his mom. I grabbed some lunch with my mom and grant, did some homework, went bowling with Paige and her family, then went back up to boulder. It was a very quick visit but its one of the main reasons why I wanted to go to boulder. So that I would be able to take day trips and see the family and Paige. So it worked out pretty well. Anyway I am not feeling so well so i am going to hit the hay. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I will talk to everyone later. See ya!

No comments: