Monday, August 07, 2006
6 months and a day...
Well yesterday was me and paige's 6 month anniversary and even though be both had a lot of plans for yesterday and a lot of time we wanted to spend together, plans change and unfortunately I didn't see her much at all and I spent most of the day in a very poopy mood. But as I talked to her on the phone that night God and paige both convicted me of that fact that it doesn't matter what we do or how we celebrate our anniversary but the most important thing is that we have eachother and that we have had some amazing memories from the past 6 months. Needless to say I felt very bad and still do about my poopy mood. But thank goodness for the fact that God can make every new day feel so new and so today we will be our day for celebration and I can't wait. I hope everybody has a brilliant day even though its a monday :) I have to go take the trash down to the bottom of the hill so I will talk to everybody later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment