Thursday, August 17, 2006
A welcomed break
Well lets see, since I didn't post yesterday I will go ahead an fill you on my exciting day. I slept in, went to lunch with paige, got some coffee, went to the doctors office and got some shots, went to work and closed so I got home super late. It was a much better day than Monday was, so that was good. Today I woke up and went to work. I was pretty exhausted and not really ready to work at all. But somehow they scheduled to many people so they sent me and paige home 3 hours early. Man what a welcomed break. Me and paige got some lunch and then went to her house to take her dog on a walk. It was a wonderful afternoon. 2 weeks from today I will be moving out to Boston. It is a scary feeling. All my friends and a lot of people that I know are all pretty excited to leave. They are counting down the days. I am just not that ready to leave. I get along with my parents, they are not super controlling parents, I am not a party person, I am not looking forward having tremendous amounts of freedom. I am so happy here, I have such incredible support, such incredible friends, such an amazing girlfriend. To be perfectly honest I really don't want to leave. But I know I have to, you can not grow unless you are pushed out of your comfort zone. So as I look on my new future and on my move to Boston is truly bitter sweet. I will miss Colorado and all the amazing people who have touched my life here. But I know that God will keep me safe and that he will truly begin to work deep inside me to show me who he wants me to be. That is something to look forward to. Well its really late and I am tired so i am going to go to bed. But I hope everybody is having a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Wes,
I really like your blog and Its similiar to mine bc I'm at university too but in Canada. Im somehow mentally ready to start University.
I wish you the best of luck in your college.
L.A.
Post a Comment