Thursday, August 03, 2006

Keeping Busy

Well I noticed that my last blog didn't really make any sense, probably because I was half asleep when I wrote it. So...hopefully this one will be a little better. I have had a fun couple days. Yesterday i had a bunch of people come over to my house for dinner. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to see everyone again. My good friend Tristan spent the night and we played with Photoshop almost all night. lol just incase you were wondering I am a great entertainer, I mean honestly who else invites you to come over and play with Photoshop...that’s right not very many except me :) Ok wes is a dork moving on. Today was a ton of fun. I got my jeep back which was pretty exciting although I must admit I liked the dodge caliber that I drove around while my jeep was in the shop. I spent the rest of the day with my very cute and amazing girlfriend just hanging out and shopping for school supplies as well as learning how to box. It was a lot fun! :) Now as cliché as this may sound I do find it amazing how easily you lose contact with people as you graduate. It is viewed with such fear and anxiety during those last few months of your senior year. Most wonder how bizarre, horrible, scary, weird, different it will be not to see the same people anymore day after day. When honestly with the exception of a few friends, not seeing "everybody" really hasn't been hard for me. Everybody seems to go and live completely different lives. Its like school was the one and only place that can bring together such a diverse range of people. Essentially it operates just like a DMV or Wal-mart. All three establishments provide you with an essential whether it be an education, a drivers license, or tp. Well for all my friends that will be going away in the next couple weeks. I wish you the best of luck and I pray the best for all of you. I will miss all of you.

No comments: