Tuesday, August 29, 2006

shock

I said goodbye to Paige tonight, it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I drove my car for the last time tonight. I went to the world prayer center for the last time in a long time. I hugged grant as we both were crying. I believe his words were "I am going to miss my buddy". Sadness doesn't even come close to how I feel. I am in shock, as I try to process everything, so many feelings overcome me. And as I face hours and hours of packing and then leaving the house at 4am I am not sure where I will find the strength. I have been praying so hard, I have been trying so hard to continue to trust in God. It is all I have at this point. Any prayers would be appreciated. I am off to pack...

1 comment:

Taylor and Joanna said...

Wes, we love you! You are on our hearts today and in our prayers. We pray that God surprises you with an unexplainable peace and excitement at this time. Soak up this time, the adventure God is sending you on. God has a tight hold on Paige and Grant as well, they are in good hands. Call us anytime!