Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rainy Day

It was a very cool and rainy day today. (And when I say today I mean saturday. Somehow do to my schedule I always end up posting after midnight so it shows up on the wrong day.) I can't remember that last time I woke up and hear rain in the morning. It was incredible. It rained on and off all day but it was mostly cool all day. Which is pretty cool considering when I took my car into the shop the other day they put new windshield wipers on my car. I can actually see out the front when its raining, what a concept huh? It has been another long day but good day. I closed at work tonight and then watched Saturday Night Live with paige and her family. I am so tired. But I thought I would write a little blog before I went to bed. Hope everybody is doing well and that everybody has a great sunday.

1 comment:

Taylor and Joanna said...

God bless a rainy day! So you are about to live out your blog title. Is your mind open yet? Ready to embrace Boston? We're praying for you Wes. God's going to do great things in your life. You'll find your "World Prayer Center" out there I'm sure:) You're Awesome WES LORENZEN!