Thursday, September 07, 2006
Agape
Well today was kind of a slow day. I got up early for my class and then slept and kind of relaxed most of the day. I did venture out and took a walk to a near by shopping center to get a few things I need for my manual representation class. I also went to the Campus Crusade (or as they call it Agape Christian Fellowship) kick off meeting. It was pretty fun, and it was fun to meet some other Christian people. Although most of them were upper-classmen it was still good. They were are really nice and encouraged me to get plugged into a small group or "life group" which I am planning on doing. I am anxious to get some friends and people to hang out with here. Anyway two more classes tomorrow so I should get to bed. I hope everybody has a great day tomorrow and its almost the weekend. yay!!! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment