Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Studio and my Models

Well everybody how is it going?? I am very tired I spent 6 hours in the studio tonight. I did 12 rough sketches and made two rough models. All were based on a painting by El Littsinki or something like that. Anyway one model had to be composed of different volumes and the other one composed of different planes. Both had to be our own abstract interpretations of the painting. Needless to say I kind of liked this assignment, even though it took me 6+ hours, there was really no way I could be wrong :) Anyway I figured I would show you what I was talking about, however I am having difficulty posting them on blogger tonight so I will make a link on the right ("Life as a NU architecture student") for you to check them out. Now remember these are rough models so they are by no means perfect :)

So unfortunately I am starting to feel a little sick. I can't tell if its allergies or if I am beginning to get sick. I have been taking vitamins and drinking lots of orange juice so I should be ok. lol I like my reasoning there...very scientific. Today was kind of a slow day, I slept in a tad and woke up 15 min before my first class so I had to run to that. I then went to my second class and took a quiz. I proceeded to go home and check some emails and look at cheap plane tickets. I crashed after that and took a long nap which was unfortunate because I had a lot of work to do today but oh well. I then got some dinner and some starbucks and went to the studio. Where I have been ever since. I have another 8:00 class and then I am thinking another nap before my classes in the afternoon. I am so exhausted and can't wait to break away this weekend to the campus crusade fall retreat. Anyway I will talk to everybody later. Have a great week and thanks again for all the prayers and support.

No comments: