Thursday, September 14, 2006

Starbucks Dedication

I am dedicating this blog to the employees at the Starbucks in the Shops at Briargate. Whether or not any of them will ever see this I am not sure but I am doing it anyways. I miss these great people. They truly made "my" starbucks special to me. I mean lets face it...For the most part a Starbucks is a Starbucks. Its the people that work there and the relationship's you develop with them that truly make it your own. When you walk in the door and they know what you are getting. When they stop what they are doing to talk to you. When they even take there lunch break and sit with you and get to know more about you. When they give you a free drink because they can tell you are having a horrible day. It is all those aspects and many more that made my starbucks special to me. And you know you have truly became a regular when they ask you to help sweep and mop the floors because you are the only one there that late at night. So I dedicate this blog to the Briargate Starbucks or "My" Starbucks as I like to call it :)

p.s. I pretty much decided to dedicate this because I miss having my own starbucks, the people in Boston just are not the same. lol Oh well I hope everybody had a great day! ttyl

No comments: