Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chips and Queso

Well today was a very busy day. It was a productive day as well which is always good. I went to classes this morning and was really encouraged because I actually like my English class a lot. Its the first class that I have really liked so far so that was cool. My architectural history class is growing on me but we shall see. Anyway I ran back and forth all day running errands and doing laundry. I finished some homework for my tough drawing class and was going to get a start on my work for English but its not due till Friday and I figured I had enough productivity for one day. :)

Now some of you might be concerned with the title of this blog...and yes it is true I just had chips and queso for dinner. Now before you get upset you should know that I have been eating very good here. I have had protein, and vegetables, and fruit for every meal. The cafeteria makes it very easy to have a balanced meal. However I kind of went crazy on meals this week and I only have 9 meals left on my little 15 a week meal plan. And I only have 4 days left in the week. Which doesn't sound like much but when you have 3 meals a day. It adds up. Anyway I figured I could get away just having chips and queso at least once. Anyway I should get going. I have a meeting with the department head tomorrow so hopefully that will go well. I hope everybody has a great day!!

No comments: