Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Classes
Well I start classes tomorrow. Starting off with my economics class at 8am (the earliest class you can take here) then I have my "intro to college" at 1:30 followed by my first Manuel Represtentation class. It will be a LONG day. I am pretty nervous but doing alright at the moment. Tomorrow is also me and paige's 7 month anniversary. Needless to say it will be a sad day without her. I am really praying and trying to find what God has for me here. I just haven't found it yet. And yeah it will take time. But pardon me for sounding incredibly selfish but I really wish it didn't take time ya know? Oh well, at least God is working in me, I know that for sure. I can't ask for much more can I? He will watch over me and keep me safe. If you haven't read Psalm 18 in a while...Do so. Its helped a lot, along with a lot of other verses. Anyway I should get to bed. I hope everybody is doing well and staying happy. Talk to everybody later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment